1. The residual sugarcane fibers are stored wet in order to remove short fibers and residual sugar because they may hinder the further processing.
2. The bagasse is blended with water until the compounds have developed into a pulp.
3. Biodegradable bleachers are added. In this step, it is also possible to add further additives. But since we want to have a product that is as natural as possible, our manufacturers forgo this step!
4. The pulp is poured into a form and pressed into the desired shape by the aid of high temperatures and pressure.
5. Ready to go! Our bagasse plates, bowls, and containers are ready for transport and shipping and cannot wait for their application in your company.